to our company
Focus on to deliver complete range of Optical Machinery, CNC Machine Component Industrial Casting & Machining Components..
We, DAKSH ENGINEERS, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, are serving the market as one of the renowned Manufacturers and Exporters of Industrial Casting, Machining Component and Optical Machinery such as Angle Cutting Optical Machine, Press Dies, Rolling Mills Spare Parts, Optical Machine, Hook Bolt and much more. Also, we are the Service Provider offering Machining Job Work, Outsourcing Of Customize Made Product, Industrial Services and Castings Services. Our clients can trust us with bulk orders and timely delivery of premium quality products like Precision Ground Components, Mould Bases, Die Sets, Ejector Pins, etc.
What stands us apart is our unwavering commitment to our promises and our consistent zeal to enhance our market presence, production speed-up, quality standards and service performance. These are our objectives that cumulatively enable us to meet our prime and only goal- Customer-Acquisition, Satisfaction and Retention.
Quality has been our forte since inception. Our quality management system is an automated process bound with measurable protocols. A panel of QMS experts is responsible for closely examining the complete process of product production right from raw material procurement to final packaging. They ensure that every single piece is design-specific with no alignment errors.
They ensure that the entire product line is been cross examined as per the industry confirmed quality standards. Even in regards to the quality of our services like Outsourcing Of Customize Made Product, Industrial Services, Castings Services, we are highly specific about meeting the expectation of the clients. Below is the important factors of our quality team:
- Quality Control professionals to conduct periodical inspection of work process and quality management system.
- Third party inspection by any agency reckoned for excellent customer service.
- Quality is a process and not an added value.
- Qualified and motivated team with experience in general engineering and foundry.
- Well co-ordination between teams to reduce the rejection by clients and make the product standard and application specific.
- Regular rejection meeting between production staff and workers.
To impart the best of quality in our products, we abide by the following quality standards:
Corrective & Preventive Measures
Analysis of Raw Material, Chemicals, Green Sand, S.G. Iron Micro-structure, Gray Iron Micro structure, BHN and physical properties.
Different teams remain in action to monitor the production process.
Inspection for Dimensional Accuracy
This monitoring is done to ensure the design and drawing specific accuracy in:
- Pattern dimensions
- Casting dimensions
- Casting dimension
The production process is forwarded further only after receiving client's approval on inspection report of the pilot batch.
Inspection of Packing and Dispatch
- Products are right oil coated before being packed in order to protect these against environmental damage like rust, red oxide, etc.
- We use wooden crates, gunny bags, corrugated boxes for the packaging of the products
- This ensures the in-transit safety of the products
- If specified by customers, color painting/color identification are also done
- If specified by customers, then stenciled marks are also made of the wooden crates, corrugated boxes, etc., for the identification purpose
- Proper packing slips are given with specifications, like the name of the product, item code, and special instruction.
Being a quality oriented and customer centric company, we have always been very clear about our business ethics. One of our prime concerns is to offer products at par with the costing. To instill the best of quality elements in our products and to make it valuable of its cost, we have backed ourselves with advanced manufacturing facilities. Having the right set of equipment, machinery and other infrastructural facilities, we have been able to execute our commitments within the stipulated time frame.
However, keeping the manufacturing facilities is a continuous process for us. Recently, we have upgraded our facilities with new form of machinery that have enhanced up for turn-around-time production orders.